1. It should be placed in a place away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Because it needs to exchange heat with the outside during work, it will dissipate heat to the outside through the condenser. The higher the ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will cause commercial refrigerators and refrigerators. The longer the working time, the higher the power consumption and the poorer cooling effect.
2. It should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since the shell of the refrigerator, condenser and compressor are all metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the refrigerator. At the same time, humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the freezer and affect the performance of electrical appliances.
3. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the freezer is full of debris or is too close to the wall, it is not good for heat dissipation and will affect the cooling effect. There should be a space of at least 30cm on the top of the refrigerator, and a space of at least 10cm on the back and sides to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. It should be placed on a flat and solid ground and the compressor should be kept level. This is not only for safety, but also makes the compressor work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
5. It should not be placed in a place where the temperature is too low. Because the temperature is too low, it is difficult to start the compressor, and the refrigeration of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator is poor, which cannot be overcome. The refrigerator can turn on the temperature compensation switch of the refrigerator compartment.
6. It should not be placed in an environment with flammable, explosive and corrosive materials. At the same time, do not place such items inside.
7. Do not place heavy objects on the top of the refrigerator to prevent the objects from falling due to the switch and causing injury to the family. 5 Upright Freezer is better or horizontal type is better Vertical type refrigerator and horizontal type refrigerator are not only different in form and structure, but also different in function types. In addition to direct cooling with air, the cooling method can also be indirect cooling with water as the refrigerant. The storage of food in the horizontal freezer is easy to accumulate, which is not as convenient as the vertical freezer. However, the open door method of the horizontal freezer reduces the loss of cooling capacity. The structure is simpler than the vertical freezer and the price is cheaper.
We can feel the advantages of Upright Freezer from its appearance. The main point is to save space and not occupy space. It can also meet various temperature requirements of food. A major feature of the horizontal freezer is that the product has a good flat display effect and the products in the cabinet are at a glance. This feature makes it favored by major shopping malls and supermarkets.